Contingent work opportunities align well with people who are looking for career flexibility and less traditional ways of working, but at the same time are people driven to deliver amazing work in high-profile situations. Magnit Direct Source is a service offered by Magnit Global that provides top contingent talent directly to industry leading clients who have flexible contingent assignments that work on a variety of projects and unlock opportunities for exciting work. This contingent assignment will be working with Comau. Comau is one of the fastest growing technology companies in history and is extremely passionate about delivering a product that helps their customers succeed.
This is a great opportunity that can provide you with a chance to help Comau push the boundaries of technology and enjoy the benefits that come from working for Magnit Global.
Magnit Global is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work.” We have been a leader in contingent workforce management since 1991 and work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations across numerous verticals including consumer electronics, research and development, pharmaceuticals, health services, and many.
The BIW Senior Manufacturing/Process Engineer, able to work autonomously, with minimal guidance from supervision. Responsible for developing manufacturing processes, equipment/tooling alternatives, sequence, and flow of operations for the effective utilization of personnel, material, machines and facilities necessary for the production of parts and assemblies. Work is performed in a centralized manufacturing engineering activity or assembly/plant activity where creativity and initiative is exercised as well as independent judgment.
Responsible for Supporting or Executing:
· Manufacturing process definition
· Sequence of operations
· Design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of equipment and tools required in plants for the production of high quality assemblies
· Human factors consideration
· Efficient material flow
· Development and testing of advanced process technology.
· Developing technical knowledge and ability in process engineering disciplines
· Developing knowledge and ability to implement Lean principles
· Demonstrate strong analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
· Demonstrated ability to manage major projects and assignments with full autonomy and accountability for results
· Demonstrated ability in project management skills
Job Requirements BIW Senior Manufacturing/Process Engineer
· College degree with major in engineering or equivalent training/experience
· Minimum of 10+ years of manufacturing engineering experience
· Minimum 5+ years' experience managing major projects including new product launches
· Minimum 5+ Years' experience providing technical direction and leadership of outside vending sources or body shop process leadership
· Demonstrated success in Design for Manufacturing on new product launch
· Willingness to travel from home for extended periods of time
· High level of problem solving and issue resolution aptitude
· Technical capability with knowledge of automated processes
· Ability to work with an extended team with many inputs towards a common goal
· Must have great communication skills both written and oral
· Ability to lead a work group as well as managing projects experience
· Microsoft Suites
· Masters of Science in Engineering
· Military Experience
· Controls/Robotics Experience
· Certified Project Manager
· 6-sigma Green or Blackbelt